Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 3 -- Rest Day

Well today is marked as a rest day! I wasn't sure how it was going to go because of the not working out as a part of the hourly schedule, but actually its been very relaxing! Tonight, in about an hour and a half, I'm gonna go to a yoga class for the first time in 3 weeks! Ugh! I've missed it!

Thursday I'm going to talk to the Insanity and p90x master trainer for Las Vegas about different opportunities I could use as a second source of income to 1. fuel my dreams and 2. Maybe help me get a new car and/or pay off my student loans. I hope he has the time for me!

Anyway, so day 3 has been going well! I still have no cravings -- for the most part. I have found myself letting my mind wander to things I would love like a doughnut, iced coffee, and frozen yogurt, but I don't want to fall off the bandwagon PLUS I'm saving money by not allowing myself to go off the bandwagon so its a win-win in my book. I've also been tested with my roommate baking brownies (I had a bite but it still fit my calorie/macro count accordingly) and this morning with his delicious smoothies (I turned it down -- so sad.) So I guess I'm learning that my will power is much higher than I thought! It is difficult though living with a basically master chef who makes good eats ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment