Monday, July 14, 2014

Clutch Cut -- 21 Days of Hardcore work!

Okay, so yesterday I started the Ashley Conrad 21-Day Clutch Cut. Man, it is HARD! That is an understatement. I wanted to document the journey. On Saturday, I measured myself with a measuring tape and checked my body fat percentage and weight so I can compare at the end of the 21 days. I'm NOT checking in between. I also took before pictures, and I will take after pictures to compare visually where I started and where I have come to.

Since its already day two I will fill you in on what I wrote physically yesterday, and I will try to write each day from here on out!

So Day 1 --- Today was, well, hard. Workout didn't go as I had planned because I was distracted at the gym about the status of my car problems. I only did 3 sets of the circuit. Food status: GOOD! I have only got hungry about 25 minutes before its chow time so I guess the portions are on point! (So far) I haven't craved anything.

Day 2 -- I avoided my urge to eat the delicious chocolate chip cookies at the young adults group last night. GO ME!! Anyway, today I was incredibly nervous about the difficulty of the workout. I started off great! But I couldn't keep the speed up for the entire workout so I had to drop my levels a bit, but tried to keep as close to the original levels within 1 speed. The only exception was the sprint I ended up dropping down to a level 8  for 3 sprints :( But I finished off at a 9. Then the abs was pretty intense because I was fatigued already. I only did 3 circuits of those, and did not preform the army crawl simply because I lacked the space. I wore a long sleeve shirt and active pants, and there was only a small dry spot left by the time I left the gym today. Totally earned that shower today! So far I've been good with food, but I'm only 2 of 5 meals in.

No comments:

Post a Comment